Maple Tree Camp takes place through July and August,
Monday to Friday, 8.30 a.m. — 3.30 p.m.
It is run in English for all children between the ages of 1,5 & 6,
with older siblings up to 8 years old also welcome to join.
- Art as a creative, hands-on process that gives the kids an opportunity to apply various art mediums and concepts to create their very own, one-of-a-kind masterpieces.
- Simple, hands-on science experiments where the children learn about interesting science facts they’ll love.
- Music and movement that lets the children explore their musical and dance ability, developing their rhythm, balance, coordination, social, listening and artistic skills.
- Sports that help them develop their coordination, gross-motor skills and sportsmanship.
- Playing outside, enjoying the weather, and spending time in our natural playground.
The cost of the camp includes care, all materials the children use, and a healthy snack & catered lunch.
Any entrance fees to museums or galleries require additional payment.
For more information on fees and weekly & monthly schedules, please contact us at email@example.com
If you have more than two children or you and your friends would like to organise a group of 3 or more kids to participate in Maple Tree Camp, contact us for additional information on discounted pricing.